- Completely herbal.
- The only one product that has clinical studies in the category.
- %95.08 success was archived for patients with
- %94.26 success was archived for patients with
- It is not a temporary soothing product, it is used for treatment.
- In a short span of 10 days, without intervention, it makes hemorrhoids shrinking and disappeared and anal fissure healed.
- Stops bleeding and pain of hemorrhoids and fissure in the anal
- It is safe to use in people aged over 55 and on children by reducing the dose.
- You don't need to hassle of sitting in hot water.
- You can use while daily life.
It does not require you to use hemorrhoid cushion.
- It is appropriate according to FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administation) standards.
FDA Registration # 15746493740
- Easy and secure online order process.
Worldwide shipping from our warehouses.
- Diabetes, patients with heart disease and/or high blood pressure can safely use this product.
If you have/feel one or more below:
- swelling or papilla at rectum during WC,
- pain during WC,
- bleeding at anus,
- inflammation at anus and flow,
- burning during WC,
- ache or itching during WC,
- itching at anus,
- ulcer because of constipation or fissure.
How Many Bottles Are Required?
- We recommend you to use at least 1 bottle. 1 bottle includes 120 pills.
- When 1 bottles is almost finished, if your problems reduced but not ended,
you should continue to use the second bottle without break.
- But if your problem has gone before you finish first bottle, you should
finish the bottle.
How It Works?
NCARE supplies blood to the anus and anal canal.
That's the main function to heal the problem. Pharmacologically, it has many effects: anti-inflammatory (inflammation reducer), analgesics (pain killer),
inhibiting the permeability of peritoneal capillaries, increasing threshold
of pain and ache, shortening the coagulation time and stopping hemorrhage.
Do You Know?
What is Hemorrhoids?
It is also known as haemorrhoids
It is dilated veins that are located
at the anal opening. It may be either internal
What is Anal Fissure?
is crack or tear on the mucous membrane of the anus.
common symptom is pain.
NCARE is a Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)