What is PayPal ?
- PayPal is a payment system allowing payments and money transfers to be made through the internet via credit card or defined email address.
- It is the most secure payment method. (256bit SSL )
- You can shop and pay without being a PayPal member, only giving credit cards details securely.
- With PayPal, you don't need to enter credit card details at different shopping sites. You may join PayPal and define your credit card once.
Therefore when you pay the money, you just enter your PayPal login and password details on
PayPal secure site and it charges your defined credit card.
So the web site can't see your credit card or PayPal details. This is very popular payment system in USA. (eBay, BestBuy,
Wal-Mart and many shopping sites offer PayPal as payment method)
How to Pay?
Here're the steps to buy:
- Add the products to the shopping cart and click Continue button:
- Choose the payment option: PayPal / Credit Card and click Next button.
- Type shipping information and click Next button.
- At this step, you need to confirm the order information. If all information is correct, you may click Next button to place order.
- In this page, there will be button Make Payment Now". Click that button to communicate with PayPal secure system.
- A new window will open and It will ask to type PayPal login email and password.
- If you are not a PayPal member, you may click "Don't have a PayPal account?" text and pay the money with your credit card.
- After you pay the money, you can prefer to be a PayPal member as optional.
- If you have any questions about PayPal,
click here to learn more.